- Use a metal tape measure, cloth ones can stretch and give inaccurate measurements.
- When you measure the height/drop of the curtain, ensure you measure it from the top-tip of the curtain rod till the desired height.
- If you want a window size curtain, add 7-8″ from below the sill.
- If you want a door size curtain then start from the top-tip of the curtain rod to an inch above the floor.
- Widthwise, you should consider the width of the curtain as 2/3rd of the width of fabric, since when you put them on the curtain rod it would need some gathering to look neat. Thus, you can decide on how many number of identical curtains you want and order them accordingly
- Select the desired HEADER from the HEADER options given.Please note that you have to mandatorily select one HEADER option to place an order.
- In case if you need a lining fabric to be attached to the curtain at the back side of the curtain choose them.
- Also, if you need a tie-back for the curtain use the ‘+’ symbol at the Tie-back option to add them.
Customizable Curtain, Cotton – Tiles Print – Grey
₹435 Per Meter