- Use a metal tape measure, cloth ones can stretch and give inaccurate measurements.
- When you measure the height/drop of the curtain, ensure you measure it from the top-tip of the curtain rod till the desired height.
- If you want a window size curtain, add 7-8″ from below the sill.
- If you want a door size curtain then start from the top-tip of the curtain rod to an inch above the floor.
- Widthwise, you should consider the width of the curtain as 2/3rd of the width of fabric, since when you put them on the curtain rod it would need some gathering to look neat. Thus, you can decide on how many number of identical curtains you want and order them accordingly
- Select the desired HEADER from the HEADER options given.Please note that you have to mandatorily select one HEADER option to place an order.
- In case if you need a lining fabric to be attached to the curtain at the back side of the curtain choose them.
- Also, if you need a tie-back for the curtain use the ‘+’ symbol at the Tie-back option to add them.
Customizable Curtain, Cotton – Aztec Arrows Citrus Yellow
₹435 per meter Additional GST will be charged during checkout
Out of stock
Know your craft
With these exquisite Linen or Cotton Curtains from Thoppia, you can give your room a refreshing boost. Choose from a wide range of Sheers, prints and colors. Your windows will look modern, and your home beautiful!
- 100% cotton
- Oxford weave
- Shrinkage – 2-4%
- Rotary printed
- Tested for standards
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low until damp; warm iron as needed
- Do not bleach
- Made in India
Wash and Care
Machine wash - Cold.
Tumble dry - Low.
Warm iron as needed.
Do not bleach
Shipping and delivery
We usually ship readymade products in 1-3 working days after receiving the order. Delivery time can vary depending on the shipping destination.
Only readymade products are eligible for return. Customized products are made to order and hence not eligible for return. However, in case of any damage or wrong sizes (size other than that ordered), please contact us at +91 9900 002 116 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the package. We will assess the damage and get back to you as soon as we can.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed.
The Thoppia Edge
We procure the best contamination- free combed cotton from the best sources in the country which is UV cleaned and enzyme washed for a smoother finish. Our fabric is vat dyed for consistent coloring.
Fabric that comes out of our looms are tested for international standards by our in-house quality control and Bureau Veritas.
contamination-free Combed Yarn
Vat Dyed for
High Color fasteness
carded cotton yarn