Note:In both the cases below, you will have to drill few screws on to the wall/ceiling depending on your window placement. For that you may have to get professional help or can be done DIY if you are used to using Drilling machine and other such tools.
Also,before placing an order please ensure that the place where you going to fix the blind clamps are strong enough to hold the blinds, since the blinds are going to be quite heavy.
Would recommend you fix it on only on to the wall or ceiling. It can also be fixed onto wooden surfaces but make sure that it is strong enough.
Inside Recess Mount:
- Use a metal tape measure, cloth ones can stretch and give inaccurate measurements.
- Using a Measuring tape, take three different measurements across the width of the recess ,make a note of the smallest measurement.
- Do the same for the height(drop) inside the recess again making sure you take the smallest measurement
- Please note for recess measurements we will deduct 1cm from the width and the height.
- In this case, the blind mechanism has to be fixed on to the the ceiling part of the window sill or in some cases the ceiling itself.
- We would be providing you with a Blind clamp which can be fixed both on the wall or on to the ceiling based on your requirement.
- In this case the Blind mechanism has to be fixed on to the wall
- While taking the measurement for the blind, take at least 3-5 inches extra on all the 4 sides of the window